There are many reasons to become a member of Fitness Factory to start or continue your journey toward being more physically fit. You could be training for a marathon, preparing for your next college reunion, trying to squeeze into your high school jeans, or simply wanting to look good and feel great on the beach! Whatever your reason, at Fitness Factory, we can help manufacture a whole new you.
The advantages of exercising:
- Exercise is great for you brain: It doesn’t just improve your body; it helps you function better mentally.
- Exercise reduces stress: By creating a relaxing response that elevates your mood and keeps depression at bay.
- Exercise energies you: By releasing endorphin into your bloodstream, and thereby raising your energy levels.
- Just 30 minutes is all it takes: if you’re hard pressed for time and can’t go to the gym, why not try jumping rope, walking, running or riding a bike in the park.
- Fitness can be fun for relationships too: Romantic or friendly, exercise is always more fun when you share that time with someone.
- Exercise can help prevent disease: Regular exercise can slow down or even help prevent a variety of ailments including heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, and loss of muscle mass.
- Fitness strengthens your heart: By making your heart and cardiovascular system function more effectively.
- Exercise gives you a healthier appetite: It helps you build muscle, raise your resting metabolic rate and burn more calories – allowing you to indulge just a little more with food you love!
- Exercise makes you feel good: Your clothes will fit better, you’ll have better muscle tone and you’ll experience an overall boost in physical performance.
- Focus on fitness, not just on losing weight: Although weight loss may motivate you to work out, your eventual goal should be all-round fitness. Focus on that and you’ll also enjoy added energy, less stress and a general feeling of physical well-being.
For more fitness tips and to get information on a personalized exercise program, please contact our staff at the reception desk.